Scholarship Description: The Technical University of Munich is calling applicants across the globe to apply for a Postdoctoral fellowship or PhD student position in Machine Learning for Patient Data Analysis at the Helmholtz Center Munich (HMGU). The fellowship is open for international students.
Scholarship Provider: The Technical University of Munich is one of the best University in Europe. It’s basically a research university with campuses in Munich, Garching and Freising-Weihenstephan. It is a member of TU9, an incorporated society of the largest and most notable German institutes of technology. TUM is ranked 4th overall in Reuters 2017 European Most Innovative University ranking
Scholarship Subjects: Fellowship is awarded in Machine Learning for Patient Data Analysis.
Application deadline: Open for applications
Number of Scholarship: Unlimited
Degree Level: The fellowship is available to study postdoctoral or PhD program in machine learning
We recommend the following fully funded scholarships for you
- fully-funded scholarship at the Cambridge University
- Skoll MBA Scholarship at Said Business for International Students – UK
- Scholarship America Dream Award
Eligibility Nationalities: The postdoctoral fellowship or PhD student position is available to all interested students across the world. (International students)
Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria
– MSc or PhD degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, data science or equivalent
– Strong background in machine learning (graphical models, Bayesian and neural networks), statistics, and preferably causal inference methods;
– Knowledge of and/or experience with time-series data, preferably clinical data;
– Programming expertise in Python, R, and SQL;
– Interest and/or experience in working with healthcare problems (particularly surgical procedures);
– Demonstrated skill in scientific writing;
– Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team of surgeons and engineers.
– Experience with healthcare data and building real-world systems is a plus.
We Recommend the below scholarship for you
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships
- 2019 Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship at the University of Sydney
Application Procedure: All applicants for postdoctoral or PhD student Position should send their CV and Cover letter to Datenschutzhinweise gemäß Art. 13 Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO) zur Erhebung und Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten im Rahmen Ihrer Bewerbung.