Scholarship Description: The new CfA, Berlin Graduate School of Ancient Studies, PhD scholarship is now available on offer from October 2019 for three or four years (subject to a satisfactory annual progress review). This call is open for Non-German Citizens..
For this PhD scholarship, candidates must hold an outstanding Master’s degree, or equivalent degree, in one of the aforementioned subjects or be very close to completion.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Available Scholarship: Two doctoral scholarships are available.
Application deadline: December 1, 2018
We recommend the following scholarships for you
- PhD fully-funded scholarship at the Cambridge University
- Skoll MBA Scholarship at Said Business for International Students – UK
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships
- 2019 Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship at the University of Sydney
Scholarship Benefits: Free scholarship
Eligibility Nationality: This call is open for Non-German Citizens.
Available/Related Courses: PhD scholarship is awarded to research and complete a doctorate within the “Languages and Cultures of the Silk Road” program at the Berlin Graduate School of Ancient Studies (BerGSAS).
Scholarship Requirements: The call is open only to applicants
- Who are not German citizens
- Who have not resided in Germany continuously for longer than 12 months as of the application deadline
- Their last final exam (M.A.) should have taken place no longer than 5 years and 9 months ago
Application Procedure: Candidates must send their application before December 1st, 2018 to application-at-berliner-antike-kolleg.org
The application procedure takes place in two stages:
- 1) Candidates submit their applications, including the documents mentioned above, to
- 2) Short-listed candidates are invited for an interview (on Skype) within two months of the
Note: If you have been selected for a scholarship by BerGSAS you will be required to upload your application to the DAAD submission system. BerGSAS will prepare a shortlist, while DAAD will make the final choice. Admission to studies and receiving of a scholarship is based on assessments by both the hosting university and DAAD.