Scholarship Description: The Jarman masters scholarship is offered by the University of Kent, United Kingdom. Four candidates each across the universe would benefit the sum of £1000 from the Jarman masters scholarship. The Jarman masters scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, tax and other core expenses expected of international students.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Kent, abbreviated as UKC, is a semi-collegiate public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
We recommend the following fully funded scholarships for you
- Skoll MBA Scholarship at Said Business for International Students – UK
- Scholarship America Dream Award
Degree Level: The scholarship is award to pursue Masters Degree Program.
Number of Scholarship: Four scholarships are available.
Available subjects: Scholarships are awarded at the school of Arts.
Application deadline: May 26, 2019
Scholarship Benefit: The Jarman Master scholarship offers four awards of £1000 for each student
Eligibility Nationalities: UK/EU and students from any country are eligible to apply for this studentship.
- Applicants must have received an offer of a place on one of our MA programmes by Sunday 26 May 2019.
- The scholarship will be awarded to applicants able to demonstrate how they have contributed creatively towards their subject area (Drama, Film or History of Art) in recent years.
Also Apply: ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships
Application Procedures: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must demonstrate in no more than 400 words how they have contributed creatively towards their subject area in recent years. Examples of ways in which you may have contributed creatively towards your subject area:
– organizing/participating in events outside of your undergraduate degree programme
– blogging or making YouTube films
– delivering a talk on the subject area
– community work carried out in the Arts field
– newspaper/letter activities, etc.
Applicants must apply via their Applicant Portal by 26 May 2019