Scholarship Description: The University of Brunel in the United Kingdom is offering 55 international excellence scholarships for any interested student across the globe. There is no discrimination of nationality or religion in this 55 international excellence scholarships, everybody is eligible to apply.
Note: Anybody student whose his/her first language is not English Language must provide evidence of English speaking certificate.
Scholarship Provider: Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1966 and named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Program
We recommend the following fully funded scholarships for you
- Ph.D. fully-funded scholarship at the Cambridge University
- Skoll MBA Scholarship at Said Business for International Students – UK
- Scholarship America Dream Award
Number of Scholarship: 55 scholarships available
Application deadline: December 7, 2018
Eligibility Nationalities: The 55 international excellence scholarships is available to the international student.
Scholarship Benefit: Scholarships are valued at £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver.
Application Requirements: Applicants for an International scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Must have an offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2018 for the International Excellence scholarship and for a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme for the Santander scholarship.
- Must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the 31st of May 2018 for September entry and 7 December 2018 for January entry.
- Must have firmly accepted their course offer by the scholarship deadline date (7 December 2018).
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by 16 August 2018 (for September entry).
Application Procedure: To be considered for an 55 International Excellence Scholarship for January 2019applicants must complete an application form registering their interest by midnight [GMT] by the deadline of 7 December 2018. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in January 2019.