Scholarship Description: Hong Kong Business University is offering a fully funded international scholarship to entry level of postgraduate (Masters) program. This fully funded international scholarship is awarded to study five courses in the field of Business. The scholarship is worth $12,800 which covers tuition fee and other allowances.
Note: Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL is required for successful applicants.
Scholarship Provider: The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes. Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
Degree Level: The Fully funded international scholarship is to pursue a masters program
Scholarship Subjects: The fully funded international scholarship is award to study Masters in Accountancy, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance, MSc in Applied Economics, MSc in Business Management, MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance.
Application deadline: February to May 2019
Scholarship Benefit: Full tuition fee waiver + allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800).
We recommend the following fully funded scholarships for you
- Ph.D. fully-funded scholarship at the Cambridge University
- Skoll MBA Scholarship at Said Business for International Students – UK
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships
- 2019 Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship at the University of Sydney
Eligibility Nationalities: The fully funded international scholarship is available to all students around the whole.
Eligibility Requirements: Applicant must the below requirement to be eligible for the this scholarship
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
HKBU IPS Eligibility:
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period
- Starting from Nov 2018, submit your application online to one of the 5 masters programmes listed above. Competition increases as the year progress, so we recommend starting your application early.
- No individual application for the IPS is required