ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP: Oxford is a world-leading centre of learning, teaching and research. The University of Oxford is consistently ranked amongst the very best Computer Science departments in the world, for both teaching and research. They are committed to attracting the world’s most talented students and working with them to continue the success of the department.
Applications are invited for Fully-Funded Doctoral Studentships within the Department of Computer Science at the University of Oxford in the UK tenable from 1st October 2019.
In order to be eligible applicants must submit evidence that you meet the University’s English language requirement for your course (or, if you are eligible, you can request a waiver of the requirement).
Degree Level: Studentships are available to pursue Doctoral programme.
Scholarship Benefits: Each studentship will cover university and college fees with a stipend of at least £14,777 per year.
Application deadline: January 11, 2019
Eligible Nationalities: The studentships are for three years and are open to students of any nationality.
We recommend the following scholarships for you
- Skoll MBA Scholarship at Said Business for International Students – UK
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships
- 2019 Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship at the University of Sydney
- Japanese Government Scholarships for International Students
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants are normally expected to have, or be predicted to achieve, a first-class or a strong upper second-class grade in either
- a four-year undergraduate degree (with integrated masters) in a relevant subject (or equivalent international qualifications), or
- a three-year BSc/BA degree followed by excellent (distinction) performance in a master’s degree in a relevant subject.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.