Scholarship Description: The Department of Computer Science at the University of Oxford is delighted to invite applications for fully-funded DPhil (Oxford’s PhD) scholarships tenable from 1st October 2019. We will be considering students for Oxford-Google DeepMind Graduate Scholarships, EPSRC Scholarships, Clarendon Scholarships, departmental funding and joint funding with colleges.
The University of Oxford is consistently ranked amongst the very best Computer Science departments in the world, for both teaching and research. We are committed to attracting the world’s most talented students and working with them to continue the success of the department.
Degree Level: PhD program
Available Scholarship: Not stated
Application deadline: January 11, 2019
Scholarship Benefits: The studentships are for three years and are open to students of any nationality. Each studentship will cover university and college fees with a stipend of at least £14,777 per year.
Eligibility Nationality: Any nationality
We recommend the following scholarships for you
- PhD fully-funded scholarship at the Cambridge University
- Skoll MBA Scholarship at Said Business for International Students – UK
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships
- 2019 Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship at the University of Sydney
Available/Related Courses: The topics for the studentships are open, but should relate to the interests of one of the Department’s research areas: Algorithms & Complexity Theory, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Automated Verification, Computational Biology and Health Informatics, Cyber-Physical Systems, Foundations, Structures and Quantum, Information Systems, Human-Centred Computing, Programming Languages and Security. We also encourage applications in cross-disciplinary areas such as Linguistics, Biology, Medicine and Quantum Foundations & Quantum Computation.
Scholarship Requirements: Applicants are normally expected to have, or be predicted to achieve, a first-class or a strong upper second-class grade in either
- a four-year undergraduate degree (with integrated masters) in a relevant subject (or equivalent international qualifications), or
- a three-year BSc/BA degree followed by excellent (distinction) performance in a master’s degree in a relevant subject
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE