Scholarship Description: Macquarie University China Elite scholarship application is now open for 15 outstanding students from China. Students from China (PRC) or Taiwan are eligible to apply.
Applicants of China Elite Scholarship must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for undergraduate applications. All international students at Macquarie are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. Macquarie University requires the following as proof of meeting standard English language requirements (i.e. equal to IELTS 6.5)
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Number of Scholarship: Scholarships are limited so we encourage students to apply and accept early to avoid disappointment. Macquarie University China Elite Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for 15 outstanding students from China.
Application deadline: December 1, 2018
We recommend the following fully funded scholarships for you
- Ph.D. fully-funded scholarship at the Cambridge University
- Skoll MBA Scholarship at Said Business for International Students – UK
- Scholarship America Dream Award
Scholarship Benefit: Macquarie University China Elite Scholarship is a Partial Scholarship to support studies in the area of Media, Translation and interpreting, Chiropractic or Actuarial Studies. The total value of the scholarships is AUD$10,000 and will be applied towards your tuition fee when you commence your study at Macquarie University.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the requirement and apply online
- Have a citizenship of China (PRC) or Taiwan.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship.
- Hold a full offer of admission or package offer with English for one of the following programs at Macquarie University (North Ryde Campus) and have met the respective academic performance requirement as follows:
|Bachelor of Media||ATAR: 90 / 100|
|Master of Media||GPA: 5.0 / 7.0|
|Bachelor of Marketing and Media||ATAR: 90 / 100|
|Master of Creative Industries||GPA: 5.0 / 7.0|
|Master of Translation and Interpreting Studies||GPA: 5.0 / 7.0|
|Master of Advanced Translation and Interpreting Studies||GPA: 5.0 / 7.0|
|Master of Conference Interpreting||GPA: 5.0 / 7.0|
|Bachelor of Chiropractic Science||ATAR: 90 / 100|
|Master of Chiropractic||GPA: 5.0 / 7.0|
|Bachelor of Actuarial Studies||ATAR: 90 / 100|
|Master of Actuarial Practice||GPA: 5.0 / 7.0|
- Commence the degree program in one of the following sessions: Session 1 (February), 2019; Session 2 (July), 2019. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
*: Double degree programs that contain one of the programs listed above are also eligible, provided the candidate holds a full offer of the double degree program.
You can also apply for the fully-funded Scholarships
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships
- 2019 Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship at the University of Sydney
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia, New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University unless you are advised otherwise by the representative of Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
English Language Requirements: All international students at Macquarie are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. Macquarie University requires the following as proof of meeting standard English language requirements (i.e. equal to IELTS 6.5)