ABOUT NEW ZEALAND: New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington’s dramatic Mt. Victoria, along with the South Island’s Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s “Lord of the Rings” films.
Also apply: Mass Recruitment at American Airline, USA
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Foodstuff company is the largest federally approved Indian dairy in Island that specializes in producing Indian: Appetizers, Dairy, and Desserts in a state-of-the-art facility and ships to more than 15 countries around the world. We strive to maintain our best tasting and high-quality products with the use of the finest quality ingredients. The multicultural workforce and its expertise have enabled us to not only prosper but also enabled personal development for our employees. We have a great opportunity for you to work with Foodstuff! This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join our fun and growth-oriented team.
You may like to apply: Oil and Gas Job Vacancy at ENOC in Dubai
The primary role of the Bakery Assistant is to pack, present and merchandise to ensure that a maximum range and sufficient quantity of product is available for sale at the correct price at all times, as well as keeping the department clean, and attractively presented.
The tasks of a Bakery Assistant include (but are not limited to):
- Making fresh cream products and finishing off (icing and decorating) cake products
- Completing temperature checks on both hot and chilled products
- Mixing and baking cake products and other products (e.g. muffins, scones etc.)
- Fulfilling cake orders and producing cakes for sale to customers
- Taking customer orders and serving customers appropriately. Handling all other customer enquiries appropriately.
- Ensuring the bakery cases are appropriately stocked and relevant merchandising standards are maintained at all times.
- Packaging and pricing baked breads, rolls, cakes, loaves, biscuits etc.
- Packing cakes and cutting cakes slices ready for packaging
- Rotating stock and reducing to clear if required.
- Cleaning the prover, ovens and chiller.
- Enhance the image of the department by implementation of agreed standards of display and presentation of stock.
Also apply: Farm Picking/Packing Job in Canada
- High school diploma or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working level proficiency in the English Language
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with a high-volume number of employees is preferred
- Flexible to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
- Basic knowledge of Goods Manufacturing Practices, Quality Control in Food Processing, Standard Operation Procedures, and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- Advance level inattention to detail
- Advance level in manual dexterity
- Basic level of knowledge in machine operation
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work: alone/ around others/ with others
- Ability to work: effectively/ efficiently by oneself and in teams
- Ability to work: in a fast pace/ high-pressure environment
- Preference of experience with manual/power pallet jack
- Preference of experience working with overhead cranes in a food manufacturing environment
You may like to apply: Mass Recruitment in Construction companies in Spain
ABOUT US: Trust Scholarship is an online platform that gets you covered on Scholarship and Job opportunities across the world. Through this platform over a thousand applicants have succeeded in schooling abroad and working in their dream country. Don’t be left out! A lot of opportunities are here on Trust Scholarship. Apply for anyone now.
Also apply: Mass Job Opening in Australia
NOTE: Here on Trust Scholarship we don’t offer job directly to the applicant, we only provide opportunities on Job and Scholarship for anybody interested. It’s a free service, nobody should pay to anybody.